SUSTAINABLE ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Moda Foods follows a sustainable environmental management policy based on national environmental legislation, relevant environmental standards and the best technologies in this field.
The basic building blocks of this policy are the following principles.
- To comply with the processes, National and International Legislations and other relevant legislation provisions regarding the projects at the planning stage or in the process stage, and to implement international standards and best practices,
- In order to minimize the environmental and social risks that may arise from our activities, by emphasizing the sustainability policies and putting the high initial investment costs in the second place, to choose and continuously develop environmentally friendly production technologies,
- To ensure the prevention of pollution; To ensure minimizing waste generation, reuse, recycling, recovery and disposal of waste with sustainable waste management by reducing pollution at the source,
- To create and develop sustainable environmental awareness with the trainings given to all our employees, and to spread the concept of environmental and social responsibility in our subcontractors and suppliers,
- To work towards the protection of natural resources and ecological species with a sustainability approach, to make annual afforestation plans within the budgeted plan and to take necessary actions,
- Reducing CO2 emissions from production and services,
- To apply Management Systems effectively and to systematically conduct environmental analyzes in this context,
- To continuously develop and improve sustainability practices by reviewing all stages of our activities.
- To share the sustainable environmental policy practices with stakeholders in a transparent manner.